Pamper your mother this year with this quick and simple gift. It takes minutes to put together and will make her feel like a queen this Mother’s Day!
[recipe title=”Lemon Rosemary Body Scrub” servings=”Yield=2 cups (480 ml)” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 1/2 cups (360 g) Epsom Salt
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 3–4 drops lemon essential oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Fractionated Coconut Oil, divided
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- In a mixing bowl, combine epsom salt, rosemary essential oil, lemon essential oil, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of fractionated coconut oil.
- Mix well.
- Transfer mixture from mixing bowl to a 16 oz. (480 ml) container. Fill the container with the remaining 1/2 cup (120 ml) of fractionated coconut oil.
- Scoop a small amount into your hand, and scrub your body during a bath or shower. Repeat as necessary.