Use these luxurious bath melts to soften and soothe dry skin. These are especially great for wintertime!
[recipe title=”Coconut Oil Bath Melts” time=”5 minutes active; 1 hour inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 cup (200 g) Coconut Oil
- 15 drops essential oil of your preference (we recommend lavender, lemon, peppermint, geranium, or ylang ylang)
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler or in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- Stir in essential oil of your preference.
- Pour into molds or an ice cube tray. Let cool and solidify in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After cleaning your skin in the bath or shower, use bath melt to moisturize and pamper your skin.
- Let the oils soak in, and then dry off as usual.
These also make a great gift!