After a long day in the sun, treat your skin to this Soothing After-Sun Spray made with essential oils! You can even use it while you are outside as a cooling spray to help keep your skin cool.
Soothing After-Sun Spray
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) aloe vera juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops roman chamomile essential oil (can substitute with peppermint essential oil to have a more cooling effect)
- Distilled water
- 8 oz. glass or plastic spray bottle
- Pour aloe vera juice, fractionated coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and essential oils into the 8 oz. spray bottle. Screw the lid on, and shake to combine.
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with distilled water, and shake again.
- To use, shake a little, then spray over skin as needed. Avoid spraying in the eyes or ears.