This pudding is so delicious that you may be tempted to eat all of it at once. Plus, because it is healthy, you can even eat it for breakfast—just top it with a little granola and fruit! To make it even healthier, you can use any milk you desire and substitute the maple syrup with 5–8 pitted dates.
[recipe title=”Chocolate Mint Chia Seed Pudding” servings=”4–6″ time=”5–10 minutes active; 5–10 hours inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2–3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Mix together the milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours until it reaches a pudding-like consistency. If possible, stir once or twice while it is setting to break up the chia seed clumps.
- Once set, pour the pudding into the blender, and add the peppermint essential oil. Blend until smooth. Serve chilled alone or with desired toppings such as fruit, whipped cream, granola, etc.
This pudding would make a great healthy refreshment at an essential oil class. You can even serve it in a shot glass that your class attendees can take home with them. Click here to see a similar idea.