This delicious salmon recipe will convert even the pickiest of eaters. It has a delicious flavor that was a hit with us to be sure! Special thanks to Debbie Sickels for submitting her recipe idea via our Facebook 20 Days of Giveaways contest. She won a copy of our new book, The Essential Home, which is filled with delicious recipes and more from our blog!
[recipe title=”Basil Orange Salmon” servings=”7″ time=”30 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3–4 lbs. (1.5–2 kg) Salmon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted coconut oil
- 1 drop oregano essential oil
- 1 drop basil essential oil
- 1 drop orange essential oil
- Combine the essential oils with the melted coconut oil.
- Rub the essential oil mixture into the salmon.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
- Cook on the grill at medium heat for about 5–10 minutes on each side.