These delicious wraps make a wonderful healthy lunch or a great appetizer for a party! They are super easy to make and are full of vibrant colors. You can make them just like we did or try different toppings. Try your favorite mix of meats, cheese, and veggies for a customized, delicious meal!
[recipe title=”Herbed Chicken and Veggie Wraps” servings=”Yield=3 wraps” time=”20 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 3 tortillas or flat bread
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced and sprinkled with salt
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced and sprinkled with salt
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Stir together ricotta cheese, ranch dressing, and rosemary essential oil in a small bowl.
- Spread ricotta mixture on tortillas.
- Layer the tortillas with chicken, tomato, avocado, and spinach.
- Roll tortillas tightly.
- You can eat the wrap as is, or your can slice it in 1 inch increments to make pinwheels (the pinwheels are perfect for serving as a party appetizer).