“This has really made my skin look so much smoother.” —Deborah
This night-time face oil recipe was submitted as part of our Facebook contest. The original recipe used 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut oil and twice as many drops of essential oil as listed below. We adjusted the recipe to be suitable for all skin types and so it could fit in a roll-on bottle for easier application.
Roll-on Moisturizing Face Oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Roll-on Bottle
- Combine essential oils and carrier oil in the roll-on bottle. Place the roll-on top on the bottle, and screw the lid on. Shake to mix and, if possible, let the mixture sit overnight before using to allow oils to integrate.
- To use, roll onto face, neck, and chest as needed.
Special thanks to Deborah Holden-Grogan for submitting this recipe!