When we’re concerned about our health, the last thing we need is to wash our clothes with chemicals. Laundry soap is full of questionable chemicals; that’s why we’ve created this chemical-free laundry soap for you to try! You can customize the scent to fit your taste perfectly, all while cleaning your clothes chemical free!
Essential Oil Laundry Soap
- 1/4 cup (50 g) washing soda
- 1/4 cup (50 g) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Castile Soap
- 50 drops essential oil
- Hot water
- 64 oz. glass container
- Laundry Soap vinyl label
- In a large bowl, combine the washing soda and baking soda. Stir in enough hot water until the soda dissolves.
- Pour mixture into the glass container.
- Fill the container with warm water, leaving some space at the top.
- Pour in the castile soap, and add the essential oils.
- Stir or shake the bottle to combine.
- Apply the vinyl label to the bottle. (Click here for instructions.)
- Use 1/3 cup (75 ml) of the soap with each load of wash. Shake or stir prior to each use.
You can make your own combination of oils or use Protective Blend. Here are some blends that we came up with for you to try out:
Savory Floral: 30 drops lavender, 20 drops rosemary
Fruity Floral: 25 drops geranium, 25 drops orange
Fresh Citrus: 20 drops lemon, 15 drops lemongrass, 15 drops tea tree
Minty Fresh: 25 drops peppermint, 25 drops eucalyptus