Leave the bathroom better than you found it with this odor-blocking formula! Just spray it on top of the water before you go, and you won’t leave behind any odorous evidence. The soap and essential oils create a film on the surface of the water and leave a fresh scent instead!
[recipe title=”Odor-Blocking Toilet Spray” servings=”Yield=35 ml” time=”5 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5 ml) Castile Soap
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5 ml) Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) rubbing alcohol
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Combine castile soap, glycerin, rubbing alcohol, and essential oils in a small glass spray bottle.
- Shake to mix thoroughly.
- Spritz toilet water a few times before you “go” to trap the odors.
- Shake well before each use.
This is great to carry along on trips or while visiting somebody else’s home!