Not only are these lasagna roll-ups pretty to look at, but they are declicious too! Impress your family and friends with this classy meal.
[recipe title=”Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-ups” servings=”Yield=7 lasagna roll-ups” time=”30 minutes active; 35 minutes inactive” difficulty=”Moderate”]
- 7 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 8 oz. prepared alfredo sauce, divided
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 toothpick oregano essential oil
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, spinach, 1 cup cheddar cheese, chopped chicken, 1 Tbsp. of alfredo sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the rosemary and oregano essential oils (dip a toothpick in the oregano oil, and then swish the toothpick around in the ricotta mixture).
- Take a lasagna noodle, and spread some of the ricotta mixture across it. Then roll the noodle up tightly, and place it, seam down, in a greased baking dish. Repeat until you have used all of the noodles and ricotta filling.
- Pour alfredo sauce on top of the lasagna roll-ups, and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25–35 minutes, or until the roll-ups are hot and bubbly.
- Serve lasagna roll-ups with a garden salad. Enjoy!