This salt scrub is great for exfoliating your skin! It also makes a great gift for any woman, young or old. Just grab a little bit of the scrub and rub it all over your hands, legs, or wherever needs some good exfoliation; then rinse it off with water. The epsom salt will do the exfoliation, the carrier oils will help soften and moisturize your skin, and the essential oils will have a calming effect on your mood. This is a perfect and easy way to pamper yourself or someone else!
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1/3 cup (80 g) Epsom Salt
- Decorative ingredients such as citrus zest or dried herbs (optional)
- 6–8 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 10–15 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Roman chamomile or lemon essential oil
- 1 1/2–2 Tbsp. (23–30 ml) Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, or melted Coconut Oil
- 4 oz. Glass Salve Jar
- Salt Scrub Vinyl Label
- Apply the label to the side of the 4 oz. salve jar. For instructions on how to apply vinyl labels, click here.
- Once your vinyl label is secure, place the salt scrub ingredients in order into the 4 oz. salve jar, screw the lid on, and shake to combine.
Note: Salt can irritate open wounds, so you should avoid using this salt scrub near open cuts or wounds.