This tangy and sweet dessert is a perfect springtime treat! Cover it with all of your favorite fresh fruits and berries.
Fresh Fruit Pizza
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar (or 1/2 cup agave)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup berry jam (A natural jam or jelly with no added sugar works great.)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 drops lime essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. (180° C).
- Cream together butter and sugar (or 1/2 cup agave) until smooth. Mix in egg.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into the butter mixture until blended.
- Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan and bake 8–10 minutes (until lightly browned). Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/4 cup agave, jam, lime essential oil, and vanilla. Spread on cooled crust.
- Top your pizza with any fresh fruit and let chill for an hour. Enjoy!