If you have a resolution this new year to eat a little healthier, give this pudding a try next time you are ready to indulge. Though not completely sugar-free, this pudding is a great way to get some healthy fats into your diet while you satisfy your cravings!
Rich Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup (43 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (105 g) brown sugar or 2/3 cup (160 ml) agave syrup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) coconut milk
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 drop cinnamon, peppermint, or orange essential oil
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill and thicken.
- Serve alone, or top with sliced berries or whipped cream.