Enjoy this delicious strawberry-lemon treat on a hot summer day!
Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until only small chunks remain.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator until chilled (about 2 1/2 hours).
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze until thick and creamy.
Note: If you don’t own an ice cream maker, you can make this recipe in a powerful blender by using frozen strawberries and blending until thick and creamy.