This delicious, creamy soup is the perfect meal on a cold winter evening. It is quick and easy to make and has a wonderful flavor.
Creamy Potato, Sausage, and Kale Soup
- 5 small potatoes
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup polish sausage (fully cooked)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- Peel and chop potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a medium-size pot with water over medium-high heat.
- Cook potatoes until soft. Remove from heat.
- Use an immersion blender to partially puree the potatoes (or pour the soup into a regular blender). Add more water if needed to create a creamy soup consistency.
- Stir in olive oil and salt.
- Add kale and sausage to the potato puree. Return to medium heat on the stove, and cook until kale is tender.
- Remove soup from heat, and stir in rosemary essential oil.
- Serve soup warm with a roll or bread.