Beat the heat during the final days of summer with this delicious iced tea.
Raspberry Mint Iced Tea
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 bunch of mint leaves (set aside a few sprigs)
- 4 raspberry herbal tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Add honey, mint, and raspberry tea bags to the boiling water.
- Steep the tea bags for 3–5 minutes; then remove.
- Put tea in the refrigerator for 3–5 hours until cold.
- Remove from fridge, and add essential oil.
- Add raspberries to cups.
- Pour tea over the raspberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves.