Have you been looking for a natural and effective alternative to commercial hair detangling sprays? Well, we have the perfect solution for you! This essential oil detangler is easy to make and works great for helping you comb through tangled hair without the pain!
Essential Oil Detangler
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 4 oz. Blue Glass Trigger Spray
- Add glycerin and essential oils to the spray bottle. Twist the lid on, and shake to combine.
- Remove the lid from the spray bottle, and fill the bottle the rest of the way up with water. Twist the lid back on, and once again shake to combine.
- Let the spray sit over night, and then shake again before using.
- To use, spray the detangling spray lightly over hair, and then brush hair until smooth.