Are you looking for holiday gifts for family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers? Now is the perfect time to incorporate the healing benefits of essential oils into your holiday gifts! Introduce essential oils to those who don’t know about them and give related products to those who already use essential oils.
The Abundant Health™ Holiday Gift Guide has many great ideas and recipes to help you give the gift of essential oils this holiday season! Below is one of the recipes featured in the gift guide. Click here to view the Abundant Health™ Holiday Gift Guide.
Apple Cider with Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 5 red apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground allspice
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- Wash apples thoroughly, remove the cores, and cut them into quarters.
- Place apples in a large stock pot, and add sugar and allspice.
- Add enough water to the pot to cover the apples by 3–4 inches.
- Boil the apples, uncovered, for one hour, stirring occasionally; then reduce heat, and simmer for two hours.
- Strain out the cider by pouring the mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Stir in the cinnamon bark essential oil.
- Serve cider warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled. Try one of our stainless steel straws for drinking this delicious cider!