Are you a great writer with a love of essential oils and the accessories Abundant Health provides? Would you like to share with the world an experience of how an essential oil has changed your life or how an Abundant Health product has helped you build your business? Would you like to see your work published to a wider audience? Now is your chance to reach the next level and be a guest blogger on the Abundant Health blog!
When you write for us, your work can be seen by thousands (maybe even millions!) of people around the world. This is a great way to build your reputation and to share your love and passion of essential oils with many others!
Here are a few ideas for subjects you could write about:
- Essential oils for specific conditions such as emotions or mood, depression, sleep, addiction, aging, anxiety, arthritis, sports injuries, allergies, etc.
- Essential oils for pregnant women, babies and children, animals, etc.
- Cooking with essential oils
- Essential oil craft ideas
- Essential oil–related gift ideas
- Essential oil spotlights
- Diffuser blends
- Abundant Health product spotlights
- How to use the Reference Guide for Essential Oils to promote health or build your business
- Essential oil business building
- Essential oil class ideas
- How to share essential oils with others
- How to keep your team excited about the business
- Why you use essential oils
- Any other brilliant essential oil–related idea you have!
Here are a few rules that you will need to abide by should you choose to be an Abundant Health guest blogger:
- All posts need to be relevant to our audience. (What would other essential oil users and business builders want to read about?)
- Blog posts can cite research that you’ve done on essential oils, quote from published books (like the Reference Guide for Essential Oils!) and other literature, and share experiences that you have had using essential oils; but the post should not contain health claims about what specific products will do.
- You are welcome to give some personal background, but we ask that you not endorse yourself or your website in the post.
- Your work needs to be original. You cannot copy anything from another blog, website, book, etc. without giving proper credit.
And here are a few things that you can expect from us:
- At Abundant Health, we always strive to be the best of the best! Only the best thought out, most original, and most relevant guest posts will be published on our blog. We reserve the right to quote pieces of your post submission on other relevant posts with credit to you.
- In order to comply with our rules and regulations, we reserve the right to remove or change any trademarked product names or health claims.
- Because we place a high value on producing professional content, we reserve the right to review and edit all posts for grammar, clarity, and accuracy.
- Great information is worth sharing! Once we have published your post, we reserve the right to link to it and share it on our social media sites, website, and other venues as we see fit. We also encourage you to spread the word about the post you have written for our blog through any of your social media accounts!
If you feel like you have a good, original idea for a blog post and would like to be an Abundant Health guest blogger, please share it below! We are excited to see what you come up with, and we know that our readers will love to learn from your experiences using and sharing essential oils.
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’Abundant Health™ Guest Blogger Submission’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What are your favorite Abundant Health™ products?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Tell us what you would like to write about for our blog.’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Give us a little background about yourself and your experience with essential oils.’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]