This whimsical scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling delicious! Choose your favorite essential oils to enhance the scrub the way your skin needs it most. Make a larger batch to share with friends. Unicorn Sugar Scrub makes a great spa day gift!
[recipe title=”Unicorn Sugar Scrub” difficulty=”Easy”]
- Food coloring
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Essential oils of choice
- 12 oz. Plastic PET Jar or other containers
- Put 1 cup (200 g) of sugar each into 5–7 different bowls, depending on how many colors you would like.
- Add a few drops of food coloring into each bowl, mix, and repeat (if needed) until you get the color you want.
- Add several drops of essential oil to each bowl, and stir.
- Add enough sweet almond oil (about 1/4 cup or 60 ml) into each bowl to make your sugar clump together.
- Layer the sugar into your jars, packing it down as you go.
We did 5 colors as follows:
- Red with cinnamon essential oil
- Yellow with lemon essential oil
- Green with lime essential oil
- Blue with peppermint essential oil
- Purple with lavender essential oil