This tomato bruschetta is a great appetizer to serve at your next essential oil class or party! Share this healthy refreshment, and allow your guests the opportunity to experience food flavored with essential oils!
[recipe title=”Tomato Bruschetta with Basil Essential Oil” servings=”15–20″ time=”10 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 drops basil essential oil
- 4 ripe roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp. (11 g) fresh parsley
- Salt, to taste
- 1–2 baguettes
- Butter (optional)
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan, and sauté over medium-low heat for 1–2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a glass mixing bowl. Allow to cool before adding basil essential oil, tomatoes, parsley, and salt.
- Slice baguette, and brush the tops with butter if desired.
- Broil the baguette slices until golden brown.
- Place some of the tomato mixture on top of each bread slice, and serve immediately.