This is the perfect sweet and tangy beverage for a hot summer day!
[recipe title=”Summer Citrus Cooler” servings=”8–12″ time=”20 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Juice of 6 limes
- Juice of 6 oranges
- 2 quarts (~2 liters) cold water
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops tangerine essential oil
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) raw organic agave nectar
- Mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits for garnish
- Mason Jar Mugs
- Stainless Steel Straws
- Combine the fresh juices and the water in a large pitcher.
- Add the essential oil and agave.
- Pour into glasses with ice, and garnish with mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits.
Floating mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits in the serving pitcher will add flavor and make the drink look extra appealing.