Have you heard of these BlenderBottles®? Perhaps you already have one that you use for shakes, but did you know that these BlenderBottles® can be used in so many ways for everyday cooking?
Each BlenderBottle® includes the patented, surgical steel BlenderBall® that rotates like a wire whisk inside the bottle to completely blend any liquid or powder ingredients, allowing you to quickly make shakes, salad dressings, drinks, baby formula, eggs, sauces, and so much more! The screw-on lid and snap cap are completely leak-proof, so you can take your bottle anywhere.
Below are a couple examples of recipes that are found in the book 101 Quick and Easy BlenderBottle® Recipes.
[recipe title=”Tangy Meatball Bites” servings=”4″ time=”35 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, egg, crackers, milk, and sage. Mix well, and shape into 1-inch balls.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs over medium heat; drain.
- In a small BlenderBottle®, mix the rest of the ingredients. Pour over meatballs, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cover for 15–20 minutes or until meatball centers are no longer pink and are thoroughly cooked.
Note from Abundant Health™: This recipe also tastes great with essential oils! Try adding 1 drop each of rosemary, sage, thyme, and/or oregano essential oil to either the meatballs or the sauce.
Source: 101 Quick and Easy BlenderBottle® Recipes, p. 22
[recipe title=”Strawberry Spinach Salad” servings=”4″ time=”15 minutes active; 1 hour inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 10 oz. fresh spinach (rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces)
- 1 quart strawberries (cleaned, hulled, and sliced)
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a small BlenderBottle®. Chill dressing for 1 hour.
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Source: 101 Quick and Easy BlenderBottle® Recipes, p. 69
What have you used your BlenderBottle® for? We would love to hear from you!