Enjoy this pico alone, with chips, or in any of your favorite Mexican dishes! You can even turn it into a delicious guacamole by adding a couple smashed avocados.
[recipe title=”Pico de Gallo” servings=”4″ time=”15 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapeños, chopped and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 drops lime essential oil
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican dish.