Next time you host a party or teach an essential oil class, consider making this dessert for a refreshment. It’s the perfect size for small individual servings and allows each guest to experience the essential oils. Your guests can even take home the shot glass as a little souvenir to remind them of your event! These cute shot glasses are pretty inexpensive and can be used for a lot of different things! You can even print out this pdf of 15 Unique Ways to Use a Shot Glass.
[recipe title=”Lime Cheesecake Shooters” servings=”16–20″ time=”20 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafers, crushed (approx 20 wafers)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Press mixture into the bottoms of the shot glasses. Distribute evenly—about a tablespoon per glass.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 drops lime essential oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- Whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once well blended, add lime essential oil and lime juice. (Note: If the lime is added with the other ingredients, the mixture will curdle.)
- Whip cream separately until it gets thick (be careful not to over whip!); then fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into individual shot glasses, and chill.