Try this easy appetizer for your next essential oil class. Sit around a table and enjoy it while you talk, or offer slices and little condiment cups for refreshments after the class. This delicious dip is packed with the wonderful flavors of Italian herb essential oils and is a great way to introduce your class attendees to using essential oils in cooking.
[recipe title=”Italian Dipping Oil with Essential Oils” servings=”4–8″ time=”2–5 minutes active; 1 hour inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop thyme essential oil
- 1 drop oregano essential oil
- 1 drop basil essential oil
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a glass dish, and let it sit for an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Dip french or sourdough bread in the oil, and enjoy!