This face wash recipe is brought to you by Kathy Rodin. She submitted it as part of our 20 Days of Giveaways contest on Facebook in celebration of our 20th anniversary. Kathy won a copy of our new book, The Essential Home, which is filled with recipes, DIYs, and crafts that are great for marketing essential oils.
You will love washing your face with this Honey Orange Foaming Face Wash! Not only does it smell yummy, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
[recipe title=”Honey Orange Foaming Face Wash” servings=”Yield=8 oz. (240 ml)” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) raw honey
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 5–10 drops melaleuca essential oil (optional—use for acne-prone skin)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Sweet Almond Oil (optional—adds moisture)
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Vitamin E Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Liquid Castile Soap
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) distilled water
- 8 oz. Foaming Pump Bottle
- Add all ingredients to the 8 oz. Foaming Pump Bottle. Use a spoon to stir the mixture until the honey is fully incorporated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Screw the lid on, and gently shake a few times.
- To use, gently shake, then pump 1–2 pumps in hands and lather over face. Rinse well.