Serve a healthy vegetable platter with this delicious essential oil–flavored dip at your next class, meeting, or social gathering. This can be a great way to introduce cooking with essential oils!
[recipe title=”Essential Oil Veggie Dip” servings=”8″ time=”10 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 toothpick basil essential oil
- 1 toothpick dill essential oil
- 1 toothpick oregano essential oil
- Pour cottage cheese and ranch dressing mix into the blender. Dip a toothpick in each oil, and then swish the toothpick in the cottage cheese mixture (use a different toothpick for each oil).
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables.