This dry shampoo for dogs smells fresh and sweet! The baking soda and cornstarch absorb the stink-causing oils from your dog’s skin and fur, making this recipe the perfect solution to keeping your dog smelling clean between baths!
[recipe title=”EO Dry Shampoo For Dogs” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3 Tbsp. (41.5 g) baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. (24 g) cornstarch
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Homemade Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a plastic spice jar.
- Sprinkle a little on your dog’s hair, and rub it in with a good petting and scratching.
Your dog will love the attention and will smell better instantly!