This is a fun and tasty Halloween recipe for the kids! Let this sweet treat bring out the creativity in your “little monsters.”
[recipe title=”Edible Pumpkin Playdough” servings=”Yield=2 1/4 cups” time=”10 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) pumpkin spice–flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 2 cups (250 g) powdered sugar
- Food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. (24 g) coconut oil
- 1 toothpick cinnamon essential oil
- In a mixer, slowly mix powdered sugar with the coffee creamer.
- Beat until combined into a stiff, dry dough. Add coconut oil and cinnamon essential oil.
- Add in food coloring until you achieve your desired color.
- The dough should be shiny, pliable, and ready to play with!