It’s time to start thinking about holiday gifts, and we’ve got some great ideas for you! The Abundant Health™ Holiday Gift Guide will help you give your holiday gifts a new spin this year with lots of exciting essential oil gift ideas!
The holiday season is a great time to introduce others to the the wonderful benefits of essential oils! The gift guide contains ideas for both beginner and experienced oil users, so you are sure to find something to give to the people in your life. The gift guide could also be given as a gift because it contains various essential oil–related recipes and ideas. The recipe below is featured in this holiday gift guide.
[recipe title=”DIY Dog Shampoo” servings=”8 oz.” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Castile Soap
- 1/4 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop melaleuca essential oil
- 1 drop lemongrass essential oil
- 1 drop cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
- 8 oz. Plastic Bottle with Disc-top Cap
- Mix all ingredients together in an 8 oz. Plastic Bottle.
Note: The mixture is watery but works great for keeping your dog smelling great. It can be a support to your dog’s fur and skin.