This simple mixture smells great and will leave your sink shiny and clean!
[recipe title=”Clove and Lemon Sink Scrub” servings=”Yield=2 cups (440 g)” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 2 cups (440 g) baking soda
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Castile Soap as needed
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- Mix the essential oils into the baking soda, and transfer into jar.
- Sprinkle into wet sink.
- Squirt some castile soap into the sink over your mixture, and scrub until clean.