Here is a delicious, healthy snack you can make with all of those autumn apples you have.
[recipe title=”Cinnamon Apple Chips” servings=”8–10″ time=”10 minutes active; 1–3 hours inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 2–3 apples
- 1–2 tsp. (4–8 g) sugar
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- Slice apples in thin slices. Lay out on dehydrator sheets or a cookie sheet.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon essential oil in a small glass bowl or shot glass.
- Rub cinnamon-sugar mixture over apple slices.
- Dehydrate at 110–145°F (45–65°C) for a few hours. Flip apple slices over when the top feels dry. Note: you can also bake in the oven at 225°F (105°C) for 1 hour, flipping after 30 minutes.