Are you looking for a natural shampoo and body wash for your kids or yourself? This recipe is great at getting you clean and even incorporates the relaxing benefits of lavender essential oil. It’s perfect for your toddler’s bedtime bath!
[recipe title=”All-Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash” servings=”Yield=8 oz.” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3/4 cup Castile Soap
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- 2 tsp. Sweet Almond Oil
- 10–15 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 8 oz. Plastic Bottle with Pump Top
- Mix all ingredients in the bottle.
- Screw the lid on, and shake to combine.
- To use, pump out a little at a time, and rub on hair and body. Make sure to rinse off well.