This sugar scrub uses a calming blend of rosemary essential oil and chamomile tea.
Calming Sugar Scrub
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- Open the tea bags, and empty the leaves into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and rosemary essential oil.
- Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Put in a 16 oz. PET jar, and pour the fractionated coconut oil over the mixture. The oil will seep into the mixture.
- To use, massage over skin, and rinse well with water.
Use this calming scrub in the bath or shower for a relaxing experience that also leaves your skin glowing. This is also a fantastic scrub to use for pedicures.