This smooth lip gloss will make your lips feel tingly fresh and soft!
Chocolate Mint Lip Gloss
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter
- 3-4 drops clear vitamin E oil
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- 3-4 semisweet chocolate chips
- plastic lip gloss container
- Place ingredients in a small heat-safe bowl (glass or metal) and set aside.
- Heat a small saucepan with about 1 inch of water over medium-low heat until the water is steaming and simmering.
- Set the bowl of ingredients on top of the steaming pot of water. Don not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water.
- Stir as the ingredients slowly melt until thoroughly combined (about 5 minutes).
- When the mixture is smooth, pour the lip gloss into small plastic lip gloss container and cool to room temperature until solid(about 1 hour).
- Keep the lip gloss in your purse or in the fridge. It will melt under hot temperatures!
Apply with your finger or a small brush. The lip gloss should keep for up to two months.