Your legs will feel like a baby’s skin, and you will be left with the lovely scent of lavender, after shaving with this cream!
Lovely Lavender Shaving Cream
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1/2 cup (110 g) Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup (96 g) Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3–4 drops lavender essential oil
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- In a double boiler, melt the shea butter and coconut oil together.
- Once melted, transfer to a mixing bowl and add the olive oil.
- Cool in the refrigerator until your mixture is the consistency of softened butter.
- Whip for about 3 minutes, until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Add the essential oil 1 drop at a time as you whip, occasionally sniffing to get it to your desired scent.
- Transfer to a 16 oz. PET jar, and seal.
- To use, spread a small amount on legs, armpits, or other area before shaving. Enjoy a smooth and softening shave!
Note: If used in the bathtub, this can make your bathtub slick. Be sure to rinse the tub out well once you finish shaving, and be careful not to slip.