Make bath time even more relaxing with these Bubbling Lavender Bath Salts!
Bubbling Lavender Bath Salts
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 cup (240 g) Epsom Salt
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) lavender-scented bubble bath or unscented body wash
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Jojoba Oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Food coloring (optional)
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture out on the cookie sheet, and let dry for 24 hours. Stir every few hours or so to make sure the mixture dries evenly and doesn’t stick together.
- Once fully dry, break up any large chunks, and pour into the 16 oz. PET jar.
- To use, place 1/4 cup (~60 g) of bath salts in the bathtub as it is filling with water.