Antioxidant-rich cacao and the antiseptic properties of peppermint, combined with the richness of coconut oil, will leave your skin feeling revitalized and silky!
Cacao Peppermint Body Scrub
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 cup (149 g) ground cacao beans
- 4 Tbsp. (57 g) raw sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) melted coconut oil
- 15–20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground cacao beans with the raw sugar.
- Melt the coconut oil, and stir it into the cacao mix.
- Drop in the desired amount of peppermint, and stir.
- Transfer the mixture to your PET jar. Gently scrub on anywhere you want soft, smooth skin.