These darling Easter salve jars make a fun project to do with your kids or grandkids. You can fill them with Easter treats to put in Easter baskets or to give as gifts. You can also use them as cute Easter decorations around your home.
Easter Salve Jars
- Foam paint brush
- Acrylic glue (Choose a glue that adheres to glass.)
- 4 oz. Glass Salve Jar
- Glitter (assorted colors)
- Craft foam sheets (assorted colors)
- Hot glue gun
- Small craft pom poms
- Craft eyes
- Using a foam paint brush, spread a thin layer of glue on the sides of a glass salve jar.
- Sprinkle glitter all over the jar, and then shake gently to remove excess glitter.
- Set salve jar aside to dry completely.
- While the jar is drying, cut pieces of foam into desired shapes for bunny ears, baby chick feet, bunny whiskers, etc.
- Once the jar is completely dry, use a hot glue gun to attach foam pieces, pom poms, and eyes to the salve jar.
- Fill jar with desired candy or snacks, and twist on the lid.
- Make fun designs on your salve jar by painting circles, stripes, swirls, or other patterns on your salve jar with glue and then sprinkling glitter over the glue.
Many thanks to Crazy Little Projects for the fun idea: http://crazylittleprojects.com/2015/03/easy-easter-candy-jars.html.