Try this simple recipe for a natural alternative to commercial deodorant that incorporates the benefits of pure essential oils. Feel free to try other essential oil combinations to achieve a scent that you love.
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Beeswax Pellets
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 6 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 Empty 2.65 oz. Deodorant Container
- Melt the coconut oil and beeswax pellets together in a double boiler.
- Stir in the cornstarch, baking soda, and vitamin E oil.
- Remove mixture from heat, and stir in essential oils.
- Quickly pour the mixture into the empty deodorant container.
- Allow the deodorant to completely cool and solidify before using.