Share your love of essential oils through food! These chicken croissants are so good, and they are a perfect finger food for a bridal shower, baby shower, family luncheon, or anything else.
Chicken Salad Croissants
- 1 cups grapes, sliced
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 Tbsp. ranch
- Salt to taste
- 9 small croissant rolls
- Combine the grapes, celery, and chicken in a medium-size bowl.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, lemon essential oil, and ranch.
- Stir mayonnaise mixture into the chicken mixture until well incorporated.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spoon mixture onto croissants, and serve!