Here’s an idea we found in our archives…Enjoy!
Have some fun this Halloween with these easy spooky candle creations! Simply pack beeswax pellets around a candlewick. As the candle melts, it forms some spooktacularly cool shapes!
Spooky Candle Creations
- Beeswax Pellets
- 10–15 drops of essential oil
- Pack white or yellow beeswax pellets around a length of candlewick, squeezing the pellets together to form the candle shape.
- Place the candle on a candle-safe surface.
- For an added aromatic touch, drop 10–15 drops of essential oil on the beeswax (away from the wick).
- Trim the wick so it is 1/4″ above the wax.
- Then light the candle and watch it change shape as it melts!